Accomplished a fair amount today. Thought I'd jot it down in list form :
1. Feed dogs, cats, poultry, sheep, me - left over Chinese take-aways.
2. Strip bed.
3. Fold 2 lots of laundry and put it away.
4. Make bed with clean sheets.
5. Put washed clothes into the drier.
6. Put laundry into the washing machine.
7. Unpack dishwasher.
8. Collect eggs.
9. Fetch Daisy May and milk her.
10. Clean milking equipment.
11. Pour milk into jars, label and refridgerate.
12. Go into the village to withdraw money from Herbies account.
13. Drive to town to bank it in our joint account.
14. Take Mandas' kids on a buggy ride after showing them the puppies and visiting a little with her. Play with her 3-month old son, Benjamin.
15. Down to the basement to give laundry a final rinse.
16. Bring the dry load up to the bedroom to fold and put away.
17. Clean Herbies bathroom.
18. Go fix the gate that Gabriel had taken off it's hinges.
19. Help Herbie put air in Noddys' tyres.
20. Clean and cut up the 8lbs of Chicken of the Woods mushrooms I picked yesterday.
21. Fill the dehydrator with mushrooms.
22. Cook one pan full of mushrooms.
23. Freeze 4 bags of mushrooms.
24. Talk to my sister to wish her happy birthday.
25. Catch up with my dad on the phone.
26. Look for my mushroom book. Unsuccessful.
27. Dust our bedroom.
28. Chat with Herbie while he has lunch, and I'm eating some cheesecake.
29. Take 14 bales of hay out to the 3 pastures.
30. Move the tarp from the trailer to double cover the remaining square bales.
31. Bring the tyres and place them on top.
32. Take down the temporary electric fence in the veggie garden.
33. Fill 2 water troughs.
34. Go fetch buckets to cover the 5 pepper plants and 4 lots of grapevines as we're expecting our first frost tonight.
35. Send an e-mail to Teri.
36. Text Angie that I have a gallon on milk for them.
37. Cover the one herb ½ barrel container with feed bags and tie it down with bale twine.
38. Give Anni lunch.
39. Rescue one of the baby chicks from the duck mud puddle.
40. Collect more eggs.
41. Bring the Clivia inside.
42. Repack and switch the dishwasher on.
43. Clean out the coffee maker, fill with clean water and fresh ground coffee, and set it to brew tomorrow morning for Herbie.
44. Make strawberry honey yoghurt.
45. Fold and pack away the last load of laundry.
46. Go shower, wash my hair.
47. Cut my toenails.
48. Cuddle with Herbie until he falls asleep.
49. Give Anni dinner.
50. Comb out my hair to let it dry
51. Check on the puppies - this happens at least 5 times everyday.
52. Found the sprinkler and brought it in with the spade and epsom salts from the berry garden.
53. Put my car away and recovered it with the tarp so the cats don't scratch it.
54. Cleaned 3 milk buckets and lids.
55. Collected dirty washing from around the house and took it to the laundry. Both mine and Herbies.
56. Clean my loo.
57. Clean up the diningroom.
58. Put the yoghurt flour sack cloth and the milk straining one from today in a bleach solution.
59. Take the rubbish from the garage to the outside bin, put a clean bag in it.
60. Wipe the kitchen counters.
Think that's about it !